Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Weigh In #11

Woohoo! After losing .4 last week I lost 2 pounds this week! I have now lost a total of 23 pounds and my "skinny" jeans (okay, still huge but skinny for me) are getting too big. I also have lost a total of 7 1/4 inches off my thighs, waist, arms and hips! Yippee, I feel great!!!!

10 comments:

Candy said...

Way to go, Angela! That is great. :)

Leigh Ann said...

I am so proud of you, Angela. That's awesome. I hope I have a good week this week, too!

Laura said...

And it shows in your latest pictures! You look great...I just need to see you in person now! I miss you :(

Betty said...

Great job Angela, this is your reward for the time and hard work you have been doing.
Your face look beautiful!

Melissa said...

Wonderful! Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Yeah Angela you are doing so good!! I am very proud of you. can't wait to see you.

Jen said...

Congratulations Angela!! I'm so proud of you!

I didn't start this week...shame one me, but it's been a rough week. Tuesday though for sure! Hearing your news motivates me even more!

Ashlie said...

Good job! Keep it up and watch it fall off! That's great news Angela! I know you're really excited. :)

Julie said...

AWESOME!!!
Keep up the great works! You are looking good, girl!

destiny said...

You go girl!!