Thursday, March 27, 2008
March 27,1993
I have hijacked Angela's blog to tell her and everyone how thankful I am for this day. I have never been so thankful for a date in history. Sure we are thankful for July 4, 1776. I'm thankful for October 29, 2002 when Hayden was born and September 3, 2004 when Parker came along. There are other dates we celebrate as well. But March 27, 1993 changed my life! She was the one. She was different from every other girl. She was special. Truth be told we were married on March 27th 1993, although it was a fake ceremony performed by a football coach at high school, I knew then God had brought her into my life. I never thought I could love her anymore than I did then. But then on March 11, 2000 she walked down the aisle in her wedding dress and I swear she glowed. I thought surely I can not love any deeper than this. Then she gave birth to Hayden and I watched her hold him in her arms and I thought this is as deep as I can love her. But then came Parker and I felt even more love for her. Through the years my love has grown. I am so thankful for March 27th because it reminds me of the girl who made me complete. Apart from Jesus Christ, nothing has changed my life for the better more than Angela Brooke Pine Mills. I love you Angela.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is just about the sweetest thing I have ever read!
SO SWEET!! :) You two are the best!!
I cried reading this. I am showing my husband tonight!
Sweet....he has a way with words.
Awww...what can I say to this? Very sweet, he has always been a note leaver hasn't he? :) Well, if anyone is going to use all four of your names besides your mom and I, I suppose it would be Chad. Love this!
Oh my gosh! Now, I know whay you felt in love with Chat. Really sweet words. I have a terrible memory specially with the dates. Steve is the one who remaind me.
Now that was sweet and such a surprise! I really was confused when I got on my blog and didn't remember March 27, 1993 being the title of the blog I wrote...then I saw the hijacked part. He is pretty sweet like that! Thanks Chad!
Oh my goodness that is so sweet! Angela you truly have a gem. :)
Awww...this was too sweet! Love it!!
Tear. That is really sweet!
Post a Comment