Today Chad and I will have been together for 15 years! It all started at a Sadie Hawkins dance March 27, 1993, our junior year of high school. If you don't know, Sadie Hawkins is where the girl ask the guy to a dance. I was too shy to ask Chad if he wanted to go with me so the question I asked was, "I have this guy who I want to ask to Sadie Hawkins but I'm not sure if he'll go with me. Do you think he will go with me?" Of course, he said yes, and we ended up at Sadie Hawkins a few weeks later. Here the picture from that night...
12 comments:
Great pics! Derek and I wore matching shirts sometimes, too. It makes me laugh thinking about it now! :) Derek and I are about to celebrate 20 years together. Our first date was March 29.
These pictures are absolutley hilarious!! I love them! How funny that you wore matching shirts. So cute!! What great memories ya'll have together. :)
That is awesome!! I am married to my high school sweetheart, too! :) Happy Anniversary, I pray that you all have another wonderful 15 years together!
I am smiling so big right now! LOL! How great that you have all of these photos to look back together on! It's so funny to look at Chad's smile in these, you, you have the same sweet smile, but Chad, theres something mysterious about that pucker of his he's doing towards the camera. HA! I'm laughing again! :)
I'm showing Ken these when he gets home, man I wish I had photos of Ken and I when we were dating, poop.
I also love to look back our family pictures. It is just amazing how we look and think so different right now than we did at that time. I didn't know that Chat was in the service...Thank you for sharing and congrats on your 15 years...
I love looking at these photos. You guys are so sweet and cute!
Do you still match your shirts?
I love the pictures of you and chad y'all were so cute!
These are hilarious!! I wouldn't have even recognized Chad!!
You look just as beautiful as always!!
Gee, I remember those pics like they were taken yesterday! Too, funny! I can remember going shopping for those Sadie Hawkins shirts - fixing hair for Military Ball, Prom and Homecoming! Wow!! Where has the time gone???
This was really cool! I did the exact same thing on my Myspace page about a year ago. I put all of the pictures from mine and Steven's "dances" on there and then put up our cruise pictures to compare. Boy how we changed in 24 years! It was fun to look at your pictures...thanks for sharing!
I love Sadie Hawkins!! Thanks for sharing these priceless photos with all of us. That is really brave and sweet!
Post a Comment