Monday, March 03, 2008

Super Sunday...

During church yesterday morning Shelby, a sweet young lady in our church, was baptized...After church, some friends, the Owens', were having a special lunch and cake to celebrate what a wonderful decision Shelby made. They invited us over to help celebrate and it was a great time of fun and fellowship. After lunch, we went outside and let the kids play. The Owens' yard is the greatest place for kids to play...They have this big thick rope hanging from a huge tree so the kids can swing. Hayden really enjoyed doing that!They also have this old tractor seat made into a swing hanging from a VERY tall tree. You can REALLY swing in this thing...oh, adults can use it, too!
The kids especially enjoyed riding on the trolley (think Amazing Race zip line). I asked if I could ride but think I will have to lose a bit more weight. No, Shelby, the 10 year old was almost dragging the ground but if they get a bigger one I'm so on it!This is Donald riding the kids on the 4-wheeler. Hayden's on the left, Parker is in the front trying to steer, Addison (Donald's granddaughter is on the right) and the little head behind Parker is Micah (Donald's almost year old grandson).

All of this fun was followed by a nap...doesn't get much more super than that!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

How fun!

What a great picture! Baptisms are always such a special experience. Neat way to celebrate too!

Candy said...

Looks like great fun!! :)

destiny said...

What a great Sunday!! That swing looks like fun!

Laura said...

That sounds wonderful! What a fun time. I like your new blue blog now, too :)