Saturday we had Michelle's baby shower at Eastwood. This girl, how can I explain her...is crazy! Crazy in a good, funny way that makes her the life of the party and definitely not the kind of girl who can have a baby shower with baby ducks and teddy bears. This girl deserved a tropical themed shower!

The hostesses...Kristy, Michelle (the mama and a REALLY good sport), me and Chrissy. We played a few games and these girls LOVE games so we always play them. Then we ate cake...

Her cake was good and beautiful! I have the name and phone number of a wonderful cake decorator if you are interested. Michelle opened gifts wearing her bikini bra top, hat and flip flops...she doesn't take herself too seriously (not that we would let her). I know she is excited about baby #3 and we are, too!
After the shower Chrissy, Autumn, Michelle and I went to eat at Monjunis. Yummy! The new Monjunis on Airline Drive is great and they have sanitary restrooms...promise! That is what the sign above the bathroom says :).


A few photos from dinner! Don't I have beautiful friends?
10 comments:
Aww...how fun! I love all the pictures. You all look beautiful! Sorry that I missed it.
How fun! Sorry I missed it...Nathan had drill all day and I wasn't about to bring two boys. Glad it went well.
I'm 'almost' ready to try Monjuni's. It's hard eating Italian here after just moving from Boston.
It looks like you all had a great time! Wish I would have been there!
Sorry I missed all the fun!! That was a fun idea for a shower. Y'all are so creative!!
I loved my shower! Thanks again for all of your work with it! Cute photos!!! :)
That looks awesome! I hate that I had to work. The good news is that I'm off on the weekends starting this week, but the bad news is I missed 2 baby showers the last 2 weeks :(
Remind me to remind Michelle, that I have the exact same flower die to match her cake. When and IF she scrapbooks the shower pics, I have the perfect die. I can't help it, I see pictures, I scrapbook the page in my head, whether it's mine or someone elses!
What a fun shower! I've never thought to have a tropical themed baby shower - great idea!
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad Michelle had a great time. I had to work and I hated that I missed it! Oh, can you e-mail me the cake decorator's info? I'm giving a baby shower this weekend (at a bowling alley!) and even though I already ordered the cake, I'd love to give her a try next time!
How fun! You all are great friends to do such a wonderful thing for Michelle. She is too funny. I love that she is always being her "real" self.
Post a Comment