Thursday, March 06, 2008

Weigh In #10


I'm thinking I'll start posting my weigh-ins here. It will keep me accountable. If you see me miss a week of blogging my weight loss, then start looking for me because I fell off the wagon.

Yesterday at weigh-in I lost .4 pounds. I had some temptations and caved (see Bahama-Mama post below). On a positive note, I've lost a total of 21 pounds and exercised every day this week. I know the good things I did will catch up with me. I keep telling myself it is not just about the weekly weigh-in but more about the changes I am making for my life.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Way to Go!!! I'm proud for you on your weight loss. Keep up the great work and persevere dear one. I think you look beautiful!

Since my surgery, I've ate everything in sight. I am going to have to start exercising very very soon.

Betty said...

angela! i truly admired you so much, Congratualtion! 21 pounds is fabulous, I would love to be like you. God bless you!

Jen said...

Good for you Angela! Did you see where I'm starting WW next week? Yikes!

Leigh Ann said...

Congratulations, Angela! Any weight loss is wonderful! I had my first week of gaining. I am a little bummed. I started exercising and really worked hard every day this week. I hope you are right and the good things I do will catch up! I'm glad you had a good week!!! :)

Candy said...

Way to go Angela!! :)

Autumn said...

Congrats! Good job! You inspire me to start getting rid of some of this baby weight!

canscrap4u2 said...

Go Angela, Go Angela, Go Angela, Go Angela...get it? go...do more...

Michelle said...

Look at you! Your body is beginning to look different now, I can tell big time in the photo of all of us below, I'm so proud of you, keep it up!!

Chrissy said...

i'm proud of you too angela!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO on the healthy living! I really like your Blog. I will be stopping by from time to time. I had to keep my identity a secret due to my career choice. Only you shall know who writes from truelub:)