On to my story...one of our church members called to tell me it was snowing. It was about 9:30am and I hadn't opened the blinds yet so I didn't even know that it was snowing at the time. At first the kids didn't want to go out since there wasn't enough snow to make a snowball but once it snowed a little more I ran outside, made a snowball and threw it right at the window, where they were watching me! Immediately, they decided it was time to come out. We ended up going out three different times. We were freezing and needed to get warmed up. We ate soup for lunch and just enjoyed the day together!
The parsonage...aka our house! Everything looks so pretty with the snow on it. It got MUCH thicker than this!
Above Hayden is making a snow angel in our Louisiana snow! My poor little Hayden...I think he has seen too many movies with winter scenes. As soon as he came in after this, he asked, almost as if he could have been a character in a movie, "Mommy, will you make us some cocoa and build a fire?" Bless his heart, we don't even have a fire place however I was able to come through on the cocoa part!
7 comments:
Glad ya'll had a great weekend, Angela! The snow was beautiful. I loved watching it from inside. :) I love Hayden's comment about hot cocoa and a fire. Too cute!
I loved your pictures of the snow! I still can't believe it snowed here. We all need to get together one day during the week for lunch. I miss you.
Ugh!!! I'm so jealous. I think everyone in the blog world got snow but us. It was really cold here but never anything that stuck.
I love the picture of the angel making the snow angel!!
I love so much Hayden comment, sweet little boy. Great picture of your house.
I was wondering where your snow photos were...cute kid there in the grassy snow :)
I'm so glad your boys got to enjoy the snow!
Looks like you guys had a great time. The house looked so pretty with all the snow.
Post a Comment