After a Saturday lunch date with a chocolate Easter bunny and more Easter candy over the rest of the weekend I was SHOCKED (to say the least) when I stepped on the scale and found out I had lost 3 pounds this past week. I had to step off the scale and then on again thinking it couldn't be right.
Whatever...I'm thankful! 27.2 pounds GONE!
4 comments:
Way to go Friend!!!!
Bryan and I have been trying to loose some weight. I need to loose about 10 pounds and I am having the hardest time. I did not eat well yesterday. Everytime I read you weight loss updates, you inspire me!!
Keep up the great work!!!
Excellent! you are walking in the right path. Way to go Angela!
Way to go girl!! I'm so proud of you...as I hang my head in shame not starting WW even yet. :(
Congratulations! I have got to get back going. I'm at a standstill, but I can only blame it on birthday parties, Easter and a date night!
Post a Comment